Recent blog posts
- Day 20 - Camera Quality of Glass sucks
- Day 19 - Is Google Glass a fashion trend?
- Day 18 - property investing mission to Reading
- Day 17 - GP says No
- Day 16 - let's try without sunglasses again - human curiosity
- Day 15 - public transport directions and Mercedes Benz
- Day 14 - Outdoor tennis on a busy day at the club
- Day 13 - let's talk about the form factor
- Day 12 - strawberries and cream
- Day 11 - more gardening - hands free, does it work?
Hi there, welcome to my website!
Another year has started and with a new year comes new thoughts and thoughts of what to do, where to go and how to move forward.
Often times people miss out on this vital step of planning and I must admit that planning one's year is quite a daunting task, though without at least some guidance notes, you might as well be shooting arrows in the dark.
8 out of 10 people neglect to give any real thought to their year and as a result by the end of the year they wonder what happened to the time.
It's a silly thing to disrespect time like that, after all time is the only thing every human has the same amount of. If you don't make the most of your time and just let it slip by, you are the only one to blame.
Of course before you go about planning you must have a destination in mind. It's like a sat nav, you need to know where you are going before it can find a route for you.
So first port of call is setting up some goals and making sure that you are absolutely clear on what they are. The more specific you can be, the easier it is to achieve.
As always, if there is something you want to do in your life, don't hesitate, just go for it because anything is possible and you just have to believe it to make it happen.