Recent blog posts
- Carry on regardless
- I'm predicting the death of small business website design companies
- How do you interpret your dreams?
- Dealing with lots of emails and what is and isn't spam emails
- Why is Silicon Valley so hot with technology startups?
- My own 5 rules of living a great life
- Wake up, do something that changes the world
- Do what you are good out - outsource everything else
- Slow Roast 6hr Lamb Recipe
- Lost in comfort?
Hi there, welcome to my website!
Another year has started and with a new year comes new thoughts and thoughts of what to do, where to go and how to move forward.
Often times people miss out on this vital step of planning and I must admit that planning one's year is quite a daunting task, though without at least some guidance notes, you might as well be shooting arrows in the dark.
8 out of 10 people neglect to give any real thought to their year and as a result by the end of the year they wonder what happened to the time.
It's a silly thing to disrespect time like that, after all time is the only thing every human has the same amount of. If you don't make the most of your time and just let it slip by, you are the only one to blame.
Of course before you go about planning you must have a destination in mind. It's like a sat nav, you need to know where you are going before it can find a route for you.
So first port of call is setting up some goals and making sure that you are absolutely clear on what they are. The more specific you can be, the easier it is to achieve.
As always, if there is something you want to do in your life, don't hesitate, just go for it because anything is possible and you just have to believe it to make it happen.