- Carry on regardless
- I'm predicting the death of small business website design companies
- How do you interpret your dreams?
- Dealing with lots of emails and what is and isn't spam emails
- Why is Silicon Valley so hot with technology startups?
- My own 5 rules of living a great life
- Wake up, do something that changes the world
- Do what you are good out - outsource everything else
- Slow Roast 6hr Lamb Recipe
- Lost in comfort?
Recent blog posts
Inspiring spaces as a place of contemplation and business
Having a flexible business means finding new ways to hold meetings and one of the most important things in business is meeting people and having face to face chats. More often than not, entrepreneurs flock to these members clubs where they once again work in a confined uninteresting space, but there are so many inspiring spaces that really they should go out and explore a bit more.
Take me for example, I'm in between meetings today right now and I'm sat in a lovely coffee house outside by the Southbank Centre. This is one of those inspiring spaces. Art is all around me and there is a buzz of people. Inside the Southbank Centre there is a fantastic array of different spaces to work in, and they also provide free wifi. Sat here I can watch the world go by and still gather my thoughts and notes together for the next meeting.
This is how the future is going to be, where everybody is working on the move, going from project to project, meeting to meeting, and only periodically needing to stop organise. Why, it's because technology is getting better and better and soon devices like tablets and smartphones will end up being the organisers of your life, helping you with reminders and appointments. Perhaps the days of the PA are coming to an end as more and more people take on board virtual assistants. How do you see the future of work?